Wednesday, May 21, 2014

     Our son has another IEP meeting on Friday.  It's about him making the transition to middle school next year.  Although he seems to want to be home schooled.  I am very nervous for him going to middle school. 
     Yes, my son is different, he might make faces while he talks (he doesn't even know that he is doing it), he might be a little loud ( most of the time), he might talk about things that are only interesting to him (all of the time), he doesn't see things the way we do and that's ok.  I am learning and I am trying to handle him not differently, but differently if that makes any sense.  He still hasn't had the appointment with the psychologist yet, they had called and cancelled a little over a month ago and said that the doctor was sick and that they would call back...for one people in this office really doesn't seem to be doing their job when it took a month for you to make the appointment to begin with.  I am thinking that I might be taking him somewhere else.  It's a shame that this is a good doctor with such poor office workers :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment